Request an Upgrade
SpeedLine 7.3 R300 Series: Included in the Latest Release
SpeedDine and Punchh Customers
The SpeedLine 7.3 R300 release contains important updates for customers who use Punchh loyalty or SpeedDine online ordering. Punchh has made a change to their integration, and to avoid disruption of service.
- Punchh customers must upgrade by Nov. 20, 2020.
- SpeedDine customers should upgrade by Dec. 9, 2020.
Under the Hood
- A development tool upgrade means fewer upgrades, less dependency on external tools, and the latest technology for development of new features.
Tracking and Efficiency
- Caller ID log: log incoming calls for the day, so you can return a call that was missed while you were unable to answer the phone.
- Deferred ticket prices and coupons based on required time, rather than entry time.
- Search for tickets by last four digits of Payment Card number: find orders and investigate chargebacks more easily.
- More printing options for make ticket highlighting, labels, and authorization slips.
- Email customer receipts from previous days.
- Save Terminal employee messages to read later.
- Track orders from 3rd-party sources (both integrated and non-integrated).
Expanded Support for SpeedDine
- Use a new "Advertised Price" field in Menu Designer coupons to show a custom price or price range on meal deal menu cards, instead of a fixed base price.
- Set an alternate opening time for SpeedDine from Store Manager.
To see a full list of previous releases and the highlight features of each, visit the Customer Support site Upgrades page.
Request an Upgrade:
If you are a customer with a current SpeedLine Support subscription, fill out the form below to request your upgrade and SpeedLine will email you with a link to the download page.
After you submit this upgrade form, you will receive an email confirmation to let you know your request was successful. Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*). Thank you!