Request an Upgrade
SpeedLine 7.3 R200 Series: Included in the Latest Release
Support for New Features in SpeedDine
- Control SpeedDine online ordering site hours and deferred ordering times from the store.
- Items marked as out-of-stock at the store show as out-of-stock on SpeedDine ordering sites.
>> Get more information about SpeedDine online ordering
Pay@ The Door
- New economical bbPOS chipper card reader.
- Process gift cards through Worldpay Express.
>> Get more information about Pay@ the Door
Credit Card Processing
- “None” tip option on Worldpay Express EMV PIN pads.
- Automatic adjustment of quoted times for large orders.
- Increased visibility of customer data on “heat map” reports.
- Secondary numbers listed on Employee Phone report.
- Comp reasons added to Day Report.
- Run Worldpay (Vantiv) Express batch reports from Terminal.
- Filter SpeedLink reports by in-store or online orders.
Expanded Punchh Loyalty Integration
- Load a customer’s loyalty account automatically based on phone number.
- Offer rewards and points for online orders – win online customers back from 3rd parties.
- Offer more reward types, including free delivery and Point Unlock Mode.
To see a full list of previous releases and the highlight features of each, visit the Upgrades page.
Request an Upgrade:
If you are a customer with a current SpeedLine Support subscription, fill out the form below to request your upgrade and SpeedLine will email you with a link to the download page.
After you submit this upgrade form, you will receive an email confirmation to let you know your request was successful. Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*). Thank you!