Shrink credit card processing fees and avoid delivery charge backs with EMV payment at the door.
If you’ve found it challenging to justify upgrading to EMV when a large percentage of your sales are card-not-present deliveries, Pay@ the Door is the answer.
Increase delivery profit with EMV Pay@ the Door.
Sign up for Pay@ the Door with SpeedLine, and accept card payments at your customers' doorstep with the "Chipper" mobile EMV card reader.
Pay@ the Door could save you hundreds of dollars each month in credit card processing costs and reduced chargeback liability for delivery transactions—including online orders.
Offer customers the convenience and security of EMV payment at the door. Give your customers peace of mind by allowing them the security of Pay@ the Door, instead of having to provide their credit card information over the phone or online.
Process payments for deliveries at the lower card-present rates.
- Card-not-present rates can be up to 40% higher than card-present transactions.
- Depending on order volume and delivery area, with EMV payment at the door, a pizzeria with delivery could save hundreds of dollars every month in reduced card processing rates.
- When used with SpeedDine, online order payments for deliveries are processed at the door as well, at the same lower card-present rates.
With online ordering representing a growing percentage of many delivery operations’ sales, that represents significant savings and risk reduction.
Reduce or eliminate liability for all delivery chargebacks.
- While some restaurant owners experience very few chargebacks, other operators report increasing losses every month in fraudulent delivery chargebacks. These can be costly in both lost revenue and time to dispute.
- EMV payment at the door reduces this liability, adding to the savings for restaurant owners. It’s a game changer for profitable restaurant delivery.
What it includes.
- Pay@ the Door iOS app.
- Affordable mobile EMV bbPOS "Chipper" card reader.
Call for information:
or fill in the form
Pay@ the Door is available in the U.S. only.