Request your upgrade today!
New Features and Updates in the 7.3 R400 Series
New Mobile Payment Options
- SpeedLine Pay™. The SpeedLine Pay app (formerly Pay@ the Door) can now accept secure EMV payments for all order types, instead of just deliveries. Using the SpeedLine Pay app on a mobile device, an inexpensive bbPOS chip card reader, and Worldpay Express Core, you can now take payments at the door, curbside, or at the table.
- At the Customer’s Door: SpeedLine Pay saves you money each month in credit card processing costs and reduced chargeback liability for delivery orders. All your delivery orders get the lower card-present rate, and your customers appreciate the easy tipping, convenient tapping, and chip card security.
- Curbside or on the Patio: Give your customers the convenience of making secure EMV payments from their vehicles, or at a patio table.
- Dine-In: Avoid crowded line-ups and waits at the till by offering customers
the option to pay at the table.
- Ingenico Link/2500 Mobile PIN Pad Integration. A new integration with the Ingenico Link/2500 mobile EMV PIN pad means you can use SpeedLine on a Windows tablet to take orders and accept payments.
- Take orders and payments curbside, on a patio, or at the table.
- Take orders and accept payments in line-ups at the counter or in drive-thrus.
- Accept payments with the mobile PIN pad whether using Monetra, Worldpay MercuryPay, or Worldpay Express Core card processing
- Optionally, add an Epson TM-P80 mobile Bluetooth receipt printer.
Ease of Use
- Allowance for Store Bank Net Balances Less Than Zero. Terminal deposit messaging now allows for stores that end the day with less cash than they started with (due to fewer cash payments for orders, and payout of cash tips). The new message suggests how to adjust the store bank so it meets the target opening amount for the next day.
- Customer IP Address for Online Orders. Online orders can now send the customer’s IP address with ticket information. The IP address will appear in the Terminal ticket activity for the online ticket, so stores can investigate fraud without contacting SpeedLine.
- Easy Password Changes. The SL Password Maintenance utility wizard now has the ability to better detect stations, making monthly password changes faster and trouble-free.
New Features in SpeedDine
Regular deployments of SpeedDine online ordering bring new features online monthly. Here are a few recent additions:
- Restrict deferred order ready times to prevent kitchen overload. Now deferred ordering hours can be entered in on SpeedDine Admin Hours of Operation page for regular days of the week, and not just "Special Days."
- Show a quoted time range for orders, rather than a single quoted time. Allow for variations, and set more realistic expectations with your customers.
- Control tip options for each order type from the store, as well as at the company-wide level. New store settings in SpeedDine Admin let you override company-wide settings to set the order type tip options that work best for each store.
Note: Premiere Support customers do not need to request the upgrade. SpeedLine Support will send you a notification of planned upgrade dates.
Technical Release Notes for 7.3 Release 402
#20217 New: ConnectAPI XML Samples updated to use Total Node instead of TotalOwing.
#20224 New: Online orders can now send the customer's IP address with ticket information.
#20310 New: Updated Datacap dsiEMVUS version to 1.50.
#20357 New: Added support for Ingenico Link/2500 PIN pad on all card processing integrations.
#20372 New: Added the ability to take payment in a lineup and leave the ticket open.
#9432 Enhanced: Improved messaging around negative values during final deposits when the values go below the opening amount for the next day.
#14404 Enhanced: The SpeedLine Pay app can now be used to accept payments for all order types, instead of just deliveries.
#20280 Enhanced: Improved the error message displayed by Terminal when unable to connect to the Express server for SpeedLine Pay.
#20298 Enhanced: Formatting on triPOS Store and Forward changed to indicate the limits are based on dollar value.
#20301 Enhanced: Changed the SpeedLine Connect Discounts report to use the Remote Order Source field.
#20315 Enhanced: Improved SL Password Maintenance utility to increase station discovery and speed.
#20182 Changed: Terminal no longer sends receipt details to Punchh on both dispatch and return of delivery tickets.
#20389 Changed: Improved handling of final deposit where cash on hand is less than at start of day.|
#20415 Changed: triPOS Direct upgraded to 5.21.
#20329 Fixed: The New Customer Export report did not export the same information as the New Customer report.
#20347 Fixed: The Caller ID log was showing an entry for each call for every station.
#20359 Fixed: Editing shifts could cause an error if editing the start time before the end time.
#20360 Fixed: Multi-page printouts to ticket printers, such as credit card slips, would print extra space at the top of the additional pages.
#20365 Fixed: Voided Punchh rewards would not be returned to the customer's Punchh wallet in some circumstances.
#20382 Fixed: Quoted Times set to prompt for entry would not display on the Full Review screen.
#20451 Fixed: Online orders could fail a Punchh loyalty check-in during tender in certain scenarios.