SpeedLine 7.3 Release 104 is available today. This release is PCI affecting for Monetra EMV customers.
- For Monetra EMV customers: This release will upgrade Monetra Uniterm to the latest security release (9.2.2).
- SpeedLine customers using Monetra and EMV Pin Pads will need to upgrade within 30 days to ensure they have the most recent security fixes.
- PCI Requirement 6.2 states: Ensure that all system components and software are protected from known vulnerabilities by installing applicable vendor-supplied security patches. Install critical security patches within one month of release.
- For more information about PCI, please go to https://www.pcisecuritystandards.org/
- For all other customers: This release contains no security fixes for non-Monetra EMV customers. Customers are still encouraged to upgrade to take advantage of new features, enhancements, and fixes, but it is not required. See What's New in SpeedLine v7.3 Updates for a summary of what's included.
#19630 New: Upgraded UniTerm to version 9.2.2
#19706 Changed: Manager alert appears for menu changes made mid-day by the Restricted Mode user.
#19729 Changed: LiveMaps better handles border locations where Bing returns different information than expected.
#19731 Changed: Fingerprint sensor drivers rolled back to version 2.2 due to new driver incompatibility issues with older operating systems in certain configurations.