Monetra 8.9.2 has been released and is available for immediate upgrade.
This update contains security vulnerability updates. Customers should upgrade within 30 days.
- PCI Requirement 6.2 states: Ensure that all system components and software are protected from known vulnerabilities by installing applicable vendor-supplied security patches. Install critical security patches within one month of release.
- For more information on PCI Please go to https://www.pcisecuritystandards.org/
Release notes from Monetra are below.
Monetra 8.9.2 released [security]
March 4, 2019
Monetra 8.9.2 has been released to the public and is a maintenance and security release.
This release is highly recommended for all users of Monetra and should be considered the most modern and stable release available.
Database Schema: v4.8 (compatible with v4.0)
- OpenSSL has been updated to v1.0.2r to correct a moderate severity security flaw. For more information please see:
- Elavon Encompass Visa Return Authorization has been temporarily removed while production issues are investigated.
- Fix issuing a return of a voided transaction.
- On card present industries, automatically tag a reference to a token or a ttid as card not present.