Monetra 8.14.1 has been released and is available for upgrade. This release contains security fixes, so all customers using Monetra should upgrade to this version within 30 days of the Monetra release date (April 27, 2020).
Read on for full release notes from Monetra.
Full release notes from Monetra are below:
Monetra 8.14.1 released [security]
April 27, 2020
Monetra 8.14.1 has been released to the public and is a maintenance release.
This release is highly recommended for all users of Monetra and should be considered the most modern and stable release available.
- Database Schema: v4.11 (compatible with v4.0)
- Security: - [High] OpenSSL has been updated to 1.1.1g. This release addresses a single high priority security vulnerability that could lead to a Denial of Service attack. For more information please see: https://www.openssl.org/news/secadv/20200421.txt
- merch_req_fields should not apply to stored tokens, only recurring and installment.
- POST protocol would duplicate fields during sanitization rather than overriding which could cause unexpected failures.
- First Data Nashville/CardNet had to disable Visa Return Authorization due to production issues. Will re-enable once full research with First Data is complete.
- PaymentFrame/iFrame was not honoring documentation in respect to the default values for include-street, include-zip, and include-cardholdername.