SpeedLine 7.3 Release 110 is available today.
This release includes changes from 7.3 Releases R108, R109, and R110. The R108 and R109 releases were not announced previously. Release notes for all three releases are included below, along with notes about significant changes to SpeedLine log files and SpeedDine.
- 7.3 R109 includes back-end changes to the Connect service and credit card processing to improve SpeedDine performance, and is the new minimum version for use with SpeedDine. It is recommended that all SpeedDine customers upgrade to 7.3 R109 or later.
- 7.3 R109 also introduced a change to the way SpeedLine handles log files. The system now creates a new log file each time a day end is completed. Each day's file is identified with DayFile End of Day ID, and files that are more than 5 days old will be automatically moved to an "Archived" folder.
If your organization uses scripts or tasks that refer to log files by name or location, please use the information above to update them after upgrade.
- The new naming format for the log files is: EODID_FileName.txt. For example, if your End of day ID is 365, your log file will appear as: 000365_ErrorLog.txt.
- Log files for the current date and the last 5 days will be located in: C:\Speedline\Logs\.
- After 5 days logs will be automatically moved to: C:\Speedline\Logs\Archived.