The leading provider of innovative solutions for pizza point of sale, SpeedLine provides technology solutions for pizza and delivery, quick service, and multi-concept restaurant chains.
We are looking for an organized, collaborative team member with administrative and customer service experience to join our Operations team.
The Office Administrator is responsible for delivering high quality administrative and operational support to the Operations department. Primary responsibilities include office administration and accounting assistance responsibilities, facilities management, supplies inventory and purchasing, and customer service.
- Greet and assist all visitors.
- Perform opening and closing duties daily.
- Coordinate facilities maintenance schedules.
- Receive and address incoming calls.
- Manage and reconcile petty cash.
- Email invoices, receipts, and warranty information to customers.
- Recover customer support services payments.
- Send, and follow up on, monthly support services renewal packages to customers.
- Organize and maintain customer files.
- Perform office transfers between our Abbotsford and Lynden, WA, facilities.
- Purchase office supplies and internal purchases for the company.
- Print and assemble customer binders.
- Organize company events.
- Minimum one year's experience as an administrative assistant or other support/assistant role.
- Understanding of, and experience with, basic accounting principles.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, collaborative, and customer service skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, accurate, and skilled in multitasking.
- Strong listening, written, and verbal communication.
- Understand and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Computer hardware and software knowledge is an asset.
- Valid Canadian passport.
- Valid BC Driver’s license and ability to travel across the Canada–US border.
- Appropriate vehicle insurance, including business trips (6 allowed per month).
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Use of own reliable vehicle.