At SpeedLine, we’re passionate about delivering products and services that make our clients successful. That’s our mission, and we work hard to achieve it. A leading tech employer in the Fraser Valley since 1990, SpeedLine is the leading developer of pizza delivery point of sale (POS) software in North America. We’re in a dynamic slice of the software industry, creating and supporting technology solutions that help restaurant chains deliver millions of pizzas each week. Today, we're growing quickly to develop and market the next generation of restaurant ordering and delivery software, built on the latest cloud technologies.
We are looking for an organized, collaborative Operations Coordinator with customer service and accounting experience to join our dynamic Operations team.
The primary responsibility of the Operations Coordinator is delivering accurate, high quality service while maintaining an efficient, orderly Abbotsford office operation.
- Review, enter, record, and process customer orders
- Generate monthly customer invoices
- Record and collect accounts receivables
- Perform accounts payable invoice review
- Coordinate facilities maintenance and order all supplies
- Manage support service contracts including: setup, processing, renewal, and billing
- Ensure quality control of customer records in all databases
- Provide back up to Operations team members
- Post-secondary degree, diploma, or certificate in a related field or equivalent experience
- Understanding of accounting concepts and experience using an accounting program
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, collaborative, and customer service skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly organized, detail oriented, accurate, and skilled in multitasking
- Strong listening, written and verbal communication
- Understand and maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent listening, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong word processing, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Computer hardware and software knowledge
- Valid Canadian passport
- Valid BC Driver’s license and ability to travel across the Canadian-US border
- Use of own reliable vehicle
Pay and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Competitive benefits package (medical and dental)
- Paid annual vacation.
- Annual compensation review.
- Group RRSP.
- Paid training program.
- Ongoing refresher training and associate programs, to support your professional growth, career path, and long term success.
- Regular one-on-one coaching sessions.
- Company support for employee wellness, fun, and giving back through Health & Wellness, Green, and Giving committee events and initiatives.
- Regular onsite and offsite staff social events throughout the year hosted by our Social Committee.
- Comfortable and friendly work environment.
- Game room, lunch room, TV lounge as well as free parking, coffee and tea.
Clearly outlining your relevant experience, please email your resume and cover letter with the subject line "Operations Coordinator - Your Name". Please use PDF format only for attachments.
No telephone inquiries please. Must be eligible to work in Canada.
We would like to thank all candidates in advance for their interest. Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
The world market for pizza is $128 billion each year. Restaurant delivery is growing consistently in pizza, and explosively in the restaurant industry as a whole. That's great news at SpeedLine, where our local team develops, markets, and supports the leading point of sale solution for this large, technology-hungry industry. Since 1990, we have delivered software solutions to thousands of pizza, quick service, and multi-concept restaurants and chains. With more than 90% of our customers on ongoing support contracts, our service.
Apply Online or Apply by Email