At SpeedLine, we’re passionate about delivering products and services that make our clients successful. That’s our mission, and we work hard to achieve it. A leading tech employer in the Fraser Valley since 1990, SpeedLine is the leading developer of pizza delivery point of sale (POS) software in North America. We’re in a dynamic slice of the software industry, creating and supporting technology solutions that help restaurant chains deliver millions of pizzas each week. Today, we're growing quickly to develop and market the next generation of restaurant ordering and delivery software, built on the latest cloud technologies.
Are you an experienced and successful account manager looking for a rewarding opportunity in enterprise sales? If you can deliver results through top-notch service to your client accounts, this is the opportunity for you — representing a market leader in a niche industry, with solid earning potential and room for growth. Join our expanding team in Abbotsford.
Succeed at SpeedLine:
- Build revenue from a base of established clients, with active marketing support to generate new business
- Partner with an effective team to build revenue and serve clients efficiently
- Grow your business development and industry expertise
- Partner with the CEO and Sales Manager to effectively plan and execute net new business strategies that have us ‘first at the table’ for our target market.
- Recognize new and ongoing sales opportunities within enterprise client and prospect accounts, and work with Marketing, Sales, and executive management to develop account-based sales and marketing strategies
- Manage enterprise account relationships, and partner with Corporate Account Managers to design effective solutions to sell into franchise locations
- Exceptional at building relationships, you consult with prospects to discover their business needs, and develop solutions that create sales opportunities and close deals
- Analyze client needs, and deliver targeted product demos; provide all the information a restaurant client needs to make an informed decision
- Propose appropriate and accurate SpeedLine system configurations for clients, including software, service, and hardware options
- Follow effective, defined account management processes to establish yourself as the primary point of contact with enterprise accounts
- Represent the company at trade shows, conferences, and corporate offices to engage with prospects and clients
- Consistently meet or exceed performance targets and goals
- Assist the CEO, Managing Director and Sales Manager in annually developing enterprise channel revenue goals, forecasts, quotas, and budget
- Collaborate with the Sales team on new corporate and enterprise deals in the pipeline and in transitioning accounts to roll-out franchise based systems
- Manage leads and work in conjunction with the sales and marketing teams to leverage leads and address the quality and quantity
- Monitor client satisfaction and intercede when necessary to resolve issues
- Work closely with customer service, installation, and training staff to facilitate technology rollouts
- Partner with Customer Service to define services and programs that support sales and set appropriate expectations with clients
Skills We Require:
- 7 years of demonstrated solution sales experience, preferably with an enterprise software company in the hospitality industry or a similar B2B sales environment
- The ability to discern which opportunities are worth pursuing
- The demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships
- A post-secondary degree, diploma or certificate program in sales, marketing or business preferred, and training in solution, customer centric, or consultative sales
- Business and financial acumen to understand how companies make and lose money
- A track record that demonstrates your ability to plan, manage, and execute on strategy and operations
- An enthusiastic, persistent and goal oriented attitude
Pay and Benefits:
- A competitive salary, bonus structure, and benefits — and certified training program to help you succeed
- Opportunities to grow your business development and industry expertise
- An effective team, partnering with corporate account managers and skilled sales coordinators to achieve your revenue targets
- The opportunity to build revenue from a base of established client accounts and qualified leads
- A work environment that encourages a healthy work/life balance, regular social events, and opportunities to give back to the community
- Paid annual vacation.
- Annual compensation review.
- Group RRSP.
- Game room, lunch room, TV lounge as well as free parking, coffee and tea.
Clearly outlining your relevant experience, please email your resume and cover with the subject line "Enterprise Account Manager - Your Name". Please use PDF format only for attachments.
No telephone inquiries please. Must be eligible to work in Canada.
We would like to thank all candidates in advance for their interest. Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
The world market for pizza is $128 billion each year. Restaurant delivery is growing consistently in pizza, and explosively in the restaurant industry as a whole. That's great news at SpeedLine, where our local team develops, markets, and supports the leading point of sale solution for this large, technology-hungry industry. Since 1990, we have delivered software solutions to thousands of pizza, quick service, and multi-concept restaurants and chains. With more than 90% of our customers on ongoing support contracts, our service.
Apply Online or Apply by Email
- Email your resume and cover letter, outlining your related experience, to: email@example.com.
- All attachments should be in PDF format.
- The email subject is the position you are applying for.