Location: Abbotsford, BC
At SpeedLine, you’ll work with experienced, dedicated, fun people to create and support our innovative point of sale (POS) software products that help restaurant operators and chain executives across North America succeed. We're growing quickly and looking for talented people to join us in providing current and next generation POS solutions (built on the latest cloud technologies) that restaurant companies use to deliver millions of pizzas every week.
The Corporate Account Manager is responsible for consistently achieving or exceeding customer growth, revenue, and profit margin targets primarily within corporate and enterprise franchise sales channels. The role finds, develops, closes, and manages mid-size multi-unit accounts in the pizza and delivery restaurant industry. This includes the development and implementation of strategic account strategies, and execution of sales revenue and business development opportunities to drive sales of SpeedLine POS software solutions.
Are you an experienced and successful account manager looking for a rewarding opportunity in enterprise sales? If you can deliver results through top-notch service to your client accounts, this is the opportunity for you — representing a market leader in a niche industry, with solid earning potential and room for growth.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Develop and close small to mid-size multi-unit and franchise account opportunities.
- Deliver an accurate sales forecast by creating the systems, and discipline to work on the right opportunities in the most effective way that gets the business.
- Take a strategic approach to sales, ensuring effective mining of the designated territory and corporate accounts.
- Partner with the Sales Manager and the Enterprise Account Manager to complete efficient Enterprise Account transitions from the Enterprise Sales Channels to the Corporate Sales Channel.
- Provide the Sales Manager and the Enterprise Account Manager with frequent reporting about the status of the account from both the corporate and the franchise level.
- Constantly improve strategies and skills using critical questions to demonstrate SpeedLine’s expertise in ‘seeing inside’ a prospect’s business.
- Work directly with Sales Manager if assistance is required in closing the corporate sale and working through the transition period from corporate to franchisees.
- Retain existing accounts through exemplary customer service.
- Follow defined Account Management Process to ensure Single Point of Contact with Corporate Accounts.
- Review and evaluate market conditions and, based on analysis, design and develop aggressive sales strategies, to increase sales volume potential.
- Partner with accounts on strategic upgrade plans.
- Develop a good understanding of the customer's business model, process and needs analysis to determine the best solution.
- Travel to represent the organization at trade shows, conferences and corporate offices to engage with prospects and customers
Skills We Require:
- Minimum four years proven direct sales and account management experience preferably with a software company or similar business-to-business sales environment.
- Strong business and financial acumen to understand the financial needs of the prospects and to determine which prospects and opportunities are worth pursuing.
- Proven ability to qualify leads, use consultative approach to sales and close deals.
- Experience in funnel management, lead tracking and account management, in a professional sales environment.
- Post-secondary degree, diploma, or certificate program in a relevant business, sales, or marketing discipline.
- Sales and account management training.
- Natural networker, relationship builder and closer, able to build instant rapport on the phone.
- Strong self-motivation, multi-tasking, planning, time management and decision making skills.
- Strong business acumen to understand the needs of the prospects and to determine which prospects and opportunities are worth pursuing.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and retain strong client relationships.
- Good knowledge of the software sales environment.
- Good verbal, written, presentation, consultative selling, conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, outgoing, confident, and authentic personal presentation.
- Highly organized, attentive to detail, and proficient in balancing operational requirements with employee needs.
- Good project management skills.
Who We Are:
We are a leading tech employer in the Fraser Valley since 1990, and a Top 100 Tech Company in British Columbia, that prides itself in ensuring a work/life balance and personal growth for all of our employees.
The world market for pizza is $128 billion each year. Restaurant delivery is growing consistently in pizza, and explosively in the restaurant industry as a whole. That's great news at SpeedLine, where our local team develops, markets, and supports the leading point of sale solution for this large, technology-hungry industry. We have delivered software solutions to thousands of pizza, quick service, and multi-concept restaurants and chains.
- We deliver products and service that make our customers more successful. That’s our mission, and we work hard to achieve it.
- We work full, busy days, but outrageous long hours are not in our DNA. We believe in work/life balance, and we live it.
- Good freeway access means our head office is an easy commute from anywhere in the Fraser Valley. It’s a lot easier to have a life when you don’t spend all your time in the car.
- Our counterparts at our US subsidiary spend much of their time on site at customers’ restaurant locations and offices—but they work from a home base only minutes away from our headquarters.
- A great product and reputation attracts strong talent. All of that adds up to an attractive place to work—and an experienced and tenured team.
- A competitive compensation and commission structure provides open earnings potential.
- Extended health, dental, vision care, as well as travel and life insurance.
- Annual salary and performance reviews, with regular one-on-one coaching sessions.
- Career development, comprehensive training, and tuition reimbursement.
- Ongoing refresher training and associate programs, to support your professional growth, career path, and long-term success.
- Company support for employee wellness, fun, and giving back through Health & Wellness, Green, and Giving committee events and initiatives.
- Regular onsite and offsite staff social events throughout the year hosted by our Social Committee.
- Comfortable, business casual dress.
- Customize your work space.
- Employee and peer formal recognition programs.
- Monthly staff breakfast or lunch events.
- An experienced team of 80+ employees averaging 6+ years SpeedLine employment experience.
- End of year holiday party with dinner and prizes.
- Free parking.
- Free employee Wi-Fi.
- Games Room with ping pong, darts, foosball, and rod-hockey, including tournaments.
- Multiple kitchenettes convenient to each department.
- Free coffee, tea, and hot chocolate
- Spacious main lunch room with fully functioning kitchen (don’t just bring your lunch, make it fresh) and a balcony to enjoy your coffee or lunch outdoors.
- Comfy, relaxing lounge with a big screen TV.
- Nearby shopping and restaurants.
Clearly outlining your relevant experience, please include, using PDF format only, your resume and cover letter with the subject line "Corporate Account Manager - Your Name".
No telephone inquiries please. Must be eligible to work in Canada.
We would like to thank all candidates in advance for their interest. Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
The world market for pizza is $128 billion each year. Restaurant delivery is growing consistently in pizza, and explosively in the restaurant industry as a whole. That's great news at SpeedLine, where our local team develops, markets, and supports the leading point of sale solution for this large, technology-hungry industry. Since 1990, we have delivered software solutions to thousands of pizza, quick service, and multi-concept restaurants and chains.
Apply Online or Apply by Email
- Email your resume and cover letter, outlining your related experience, to: email@example.com.
- All attachments should be in PDF format.
- The email subject is the position you are applying for.