Difficult to navigate and painfully slow—does that sound familiar? If so, you’re not alone. Intended to drive sales and operational efficiency, the wrong POS choice can hinder a business.
In fact, a study published by Vertical Systems Reseller (VSR) reports that the Top Pain Points of Existing POS Systems include:
- Outdated POS technology
- Inability to add functionality and modules
- E-commerce is divorced from store?
- High cost of operation
- Customer satisfaction and/or service not met
- Not aligned with future needs
- Slow to market with changes
- Poor support and/or maintenance
- Stand alone and not well integrated
- Not intuitive and cumbersome to operate
The good news is that you’ve got choices. You can choose a new point of sale system, select a new system for new locations and adapt existing locations gradually, or possibly upgrade your existing POS to add new functions. According to the VSR study, 59% of restaurant operators opt to make a wholesale change.
If your current POS is holding you back, explore your options. The right POS for your concept will drive new efficiency and profitability.
Posted on Mon, Sep 21, 2015 @ 09:09 AM.
Updated on March 11, 2020 @ 5:43 PM PST.