One advantage of a delivery POS system is reporting that gives you insight into your delivery operation and helps you target marketing efforts. SpeedLine LiveMaps takes customer and delivery performance reporting to a new level, with color-coded heat maps.
In the specialized world of pizza delivery, mapping technology is changing the way we serve guests, dispatch drivers, charge for deliveries, and manage delivery operations.
Delivery reporting is no exception. Most delivery reports present a page with long columns of figures, but Customer Data Maps combine the powerful SpeedLine reporting engine with LiveMaps geocoding of your guests’ homes to give you the visual understanding numbers just can’t.
Sales, coupon, and delivery time information is color coded and overlaid on a map of your trade area, to help you understand what the data means at a glance, and act quickly, to:
- Select target neighborhoods for your next marketing campaign
- Stop competitors from making inroads into your territory
- Adjust delivery zone boundaries and promise times
Map views of key guest information can provide instant insight into:
- Where your best customers live, hot neighborhoods, and neighborhoods where you might want to target a marketing campaign
- Where a new competitor’s marketing campaign may be affecting sales
- The local impact of an upselling or new product intro campaign
- Areas with a lot of late deliveries, for review against the restaurant’s delivery zone setup and fee structure
- The performance of a specific coupon or offer by region—to identify areas that respond well to coupons or monitor performance of a door-hanging or flyer campaign by neighborhood (especially valuable for restaurants that hire kids to canvas neighborhoods)
- Catering hotspots in the area, and potential nearby opportunities to expand sales to local businesses
Managing a delivery operation brings its own set of challenges. Heat maps are one more key to higher performance.
Posted on Wed, Jul 09, 2014 @ 14:07 PM.
Updated on January 22, 2021 @ 8:35 PM PST.